Thursday, November 18, 2010

A Good Snow Goggles Website

        Due to the lacking amount of research/documentation on Inupiaq Snow Goggles, It was somewhat difficult for me to find any information on them, rather it be online or in a book. My research has taken me far and wide, from museums, libraries, and countless hours online, to find information about these cultural objects lest they be forgotten. As mentioned above, I have been constantly using multiple sources, and in a way my work can be seen as a collage of theirs.
        The website I'm endorsing, has some valuable information on snow goggles, the site covers the history of snow goggles, materials used to make them, and a description of their physical appearance. To view the site click the link below


Click Here

Josey

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free leave a comment, I want your feedback